This page is to inform our clients how we, The Deloreans Band, use and protect any information that is given to us when they use this website www.thedeloreansband.com
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018 and in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number(s)
- Demographic information such as your address and postcode
- Additional information relevant to your entertainment enquiry or to our service.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your entertainment needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For processing your enquiry or booking
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided to us
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect over the phone and online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When someone visits www.thedeloreansband.com, we use a third-party service called Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, nor do we allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Who we share information with
Currently, we do not use a third-party provider such as MailChimp, however we will be looking to deliver our newsletters in the upcoming months and agree to adhere to the terms set by the new GDPR Legislation.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When completing the contact form on the website you have the option of opting in for future marketing. You are able to tick this to agree to marketing or simply leave it blank which will ensure that the information will not be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.